- We reveal some unbelievable news about our Deathly Hallows manuscripts.
- Listener Rebuttals cover the UK children’s book cover.
- One listener sends in a prophecy theory that the co-hosts love.
- Main Discussion: What role could Gringotts play in Deathly Hallows?
- Goblins and their role in the series.
- For what purpose would the trio be at Gringotts?
- If they’re being sucked into a vault, who’s is it?
- Will Bill Weasley help the trio get inside?
- Is it possible Voldemort hid a Horcrux at Gringotts?
- Could the vault on the cover be that of Hepzibah Smith’s?
- Make the Connection makes a return with successful matches.
- Chicken Soup from the Atlantic Ocean.
Running time: 1:05:14, 37.4 MB
It’s the second extra episode to make up for Jamie being a waste of space! On this show we spend an hour taking live calls from listeners who have their own theories about the Deathly Hallows covers.
Running time: 1:07:01, 30.8 MB
- This week, we bring you more extensive cover coverage.
- Check out the new layout and album art!
- Enlightenment announcements.
- Kevin and Mikey share their thoughts on the covers.
- We examine the possible meaning(s) of the rune-like symbol on the UK edition.
- Are the shadows necessarily ghosts?
- What is Voldemort shying away from?
- Things get physical as we all pose like Voldemort on the cover.
- What is with the emphasis on hands in these covers?
- Are the trio facing a dragon in the UK edition?
- Will Smokey the Bear be able to do anything about the fire in the Forbidden Forest?
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast/Warcraft (ha!) Soul.
Running time: 1:04:54, 29.8 MB
- It’s all of your favorite segments on this very special Jamie-missed-the-train-inspired show.
- New segment: Make the connection!
- Kevin, why don’t you tell us how you really feel about Windows Vista?
- What if…?
- Dueling Club: Dumbledore vs. Mewtwo
- Spy on Spartz
- Laura tries to mimic Andrew’s “HUH?!”
- Is there something Frank Longbottom might still know?
- Did Sirius do something else to Snape?
- Has anyone else ever tried to attack Harry at Privet Drive?
Running time: 58:00, 26.7 MB
- No time for jokes on this April 1st edition!
- It’s a new month – vote for us at Podcast Alley!
- We give our thoughts on the Deathly Hallows covers.
- What castle is that on the back of the UK Children’s edition?
- Wandless magic on US cover?
- Are they in the Department of Mystery’s Death Chamber?
- The final battle: Ultimate Frisbee?
- What is around Harry’s neck?
- We have a very special surprise for all of you…
- Harry and Facebook?
- Snape and McGonagall…? (Oh, our poor minds!)
- Someone admits they wet themselves…just a little.
Running time: 1:22:25, 38.06 MB
- Fresh back from London, Andrew and Jamie recount their adventure and give us their Equus review.
- Is 784 pages too short? (No!)
- One gracious listener makes a request that makes everyone squirm except “Toots”.
- It’s an all-voicemail show this week!
- Did Harry love Cho?
- Would Harry kill Ginny if she were a Horcrux?
- Would Harry sacrifice himself to save a friend, even if it meant Voldemort could never be defeated?
- Was Dumbledore just being himself before he died, or is there something more to his very careful wording?
- Impromptu British Joke.
- For some reason Bono continues to invade the show.
- We’re all grown up and going away to college… even Micah.
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast Soul.
- The Team Rocket Song!
Running time: 1:18:55, 36.5 MB
- It’s our first LIVE MuggleCast!
- Because of a recording mistake, the show kicks off halfway through our theory contest.
- Small talk about our day at Electronic Arts where we saw the upcoming OOTP video game.
- Our first live listener debate: SHOULD Harry die?
- Micah Tannenbaum Impressions!
- Main Discussion: Should Harry and Ginny be back together?
Running time: 1:10:44, 32.7 MB
- WARNING: This episode contains spoilers for the 5th film!
- We refuse to intro.
- Reminder: Live show in the UK!
- MuggleNet Book tour dates.
- Andrew goes “back to the future”.
- We chat about the OOTP advanced screening reviews.
- Which actors don’t get enough screen time?
- Fun things we wish were left in.
- Condensing the plot: Good changes and detrimental ones.
- Everyone loves Evanna Lynch!
- Men don’t understand the importance of hair color.
- Who is the son of my father’s mother’s cousin… what…?
- We refuse to outro.
Running time: 1:08:56, 33.8 MB
- Alex Carpenter of The Remus Lupins co-hosts the show!
- The latest OOTP picture discussion.
- We discuss what Jo has been up to lately.
- Andrew and Jamie announce their MuggleCast meet-up!
- Listener Rebuttals touch upon Wormtail, Phoenix feathers, and the next leader of the Order.
- Ben jumps on the “Harry must die”” bandwagon.
- Alex defends his good pal Remus Lupin.
- Eric needs a moment.
- Main Discussion: Literary Device of Book Parallels.
- What if… Harry had shown Snape the HBP Potions book instead of Ron’s?
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast Soul.
Running time: 1:13:06, 33.8 MB
- Jamie is back!
- Everyone’s favorite Brit clears up his sausage bet.
- We discuss some new OOTP photos.
- Check out the picture of the Gandalf LEGO Jamie talkes about right here.
- Why is LEGO only releasing one OOTP set?
- Andrew and Jamie’s meet up in England!
- Character Discussion: Fawkes.
- Is it important Harry first saw Fawkes on a Burning Day?
- When Fawkes attacks: the bird shows up at many crucial times in the series.
- Where was he the night Dumbledore died?
- The importance of loyalty…we quote dear old Albus.
- Was Fawkes’ song at the end of Half-Blood Prince a message, a warning or even a rally cry?
- Is Fawkes Harry’s next pet?
- Phoenixes choose their owners…let the Pokemon tangent ensue.
- Why would a wand with Fawkes’ feather choose Voldemort?
- Will we finally learn what it means that the biggest connection between Harry and Voldemort is Fawkes?
- Why is Dumbledore so closely tied to a bird symbolic of rebirth?
- Will Fawkes choose Harry and help save him in the final battle?
- An interview with Joe Fulton of MillionairePlayboy.com about the latest OOTP toy news.
Running time: 1:26:12, 39.8 MB