7 is a magical number in the Harry Potter series, and for a while we’ve been juuust under 777 on our Patreon. This platform has kept the show rocking and rolling over the past couple of years, so we want to hit and surpass 777 Patrons!
To encourage more sign ups, we’re launching the 777 Challenge. If we surpass 777 Patrons by March 31, and hold that number through at least May 2018, here’s what we’ll do over the summer:
- 2-hour live episode filled with call-ins as they come in
- The Holiday movie commentary
- We’ll hold a poll to figure out what our next Harry Potter movie commentary will be — Whichever the winner is, we’ll do it
- Later in the year, all Patrons who pledge $5 or more will receive a new MuggleCast mug for no extra charge. This is for the first 800 $5+ Patrons only (including those who are already pledged). Check out the design below! And yes, you’ll get to select which Hogwarts House color you’ll receive!
Can’t wait til summer or later for benefits? In April, should we hit 777 supporters by March 31, we will host a live video stream on Patreon after the three of us see The Cursed Child on Broadway.
It’s because of listeners like you that MuggleCast is a weekly podcast again. Help us continue to grow by pledging on Patreon today. There’s never been a better time!
Welcome to MuggleCast.com, the online home of our weekly Harry Potter podcast! Our show has been podcasting about J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World since 2005. In each new episode of MuggleCast we discuss the latest Harry Potter, Cursed Child, and Fantastic Beasts news and theories, and discuss all things fandom.
Currently our Harry Potter podcast is doing a Chapter by Chapter re-read of the series.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon, we’re currently releasing four episodes per month. You can pledge as little as $2/month to help support the show and receive sweet benefits in return!
Visit our Episodes page for the older shows. A new episode is released every Monday.
Subscribe to our podcast:
We highly recommend subscribing so that you can automatically receive each new episode. To do so, pick one of these options:
- Visit us in the iTunes store, then click ‘Subscribe.’
- iTunes not your thing? We recommend the app “Casts” for Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android. For a free alternative to these apps, use Apple’s official Podcasts app or Podcast & Radio Addict for Android.
- Prefer a different app? Copy and paste this RSS feed into the app, or search for MuggleCast in the app’s podcast directory: http://podcasts.hypable.com/mugglecast/mugglecast.rss
Find our latest episodes below, or click here to begin browsing our complete archive.
For the next month, new episodes of MuggleCast are sponsored by Puffs! And we have a special deal just for MuggleCast listeners. Continue reading →
We have a small number of MuggleCast t-shirts available leftover from our Patreon that we’re now offering to the public! One is a simple Micbolt design while the other was inspired by the Three Brothers.
Shirts cost $22.15 total. Due to shipping costs and available resources, we are only selling these shirts to United States residents. Order here via Etsy!
We have two designs available, and sizes/colors are limited. We hope you find the combination you like!
Act quick — again, availability is very limited and we won’t be reprinting these shirts.
Dear listeners! All three of us (Andrew, Eric, and Micah) will be in New York City this Saturday to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them at Carnegie Hall. If you too are attending the event (which is at 6:00 pm) OR if you will be in the New York area that afternoon, we would love to say hi to you!
Let’s gather in the south west corner of Central Park, by the USS Maine National Monument at 4:00pm! We plan to be there for a hour, but we recommend getting there as close to 4 as possible to make sure we see you.
We’ll see you there!