- We discuss what we’re most looking forward to about Half-Blood Prince and what we think may be cut.
- Small update on the East Coast Tour.
- Vote on Podcast Alley…or else!
- Muggle Mail on movie intermissions, cliffhangers and Chapter 10.
- Interview with Freddie Highmore.
- Chapter-by-Chapter: Chapters 11 and 12.
- The hosts draw some excellent comparisons in these chapters to Nazi Germany.
- The story begins to take on a very dark tone.
- We analyze the argument between Harry and Remus from both perspectives – sorry Harry, seeing this one from just your point of view doesn’t cut it.
- One listener writes a very good defense of Lupin.
- Kreacher and the saucepan: finally some comedy!
- Jo shows just how good she is in her revelation that Umbridge has the locket.
- What is up with this plan to infiltrate the Ministry? Micah doesn’t buy it.
- Snape named Headmaster of Hogwarts – was he there to actually protect the students?
- Why does Hermione keep nagging Harry to close his mind? It actually helps him!
- Chicken Soup.
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 16.5 MB)
Running time: 1:35:57, 33 MB