- Our news block is filled with LEGO product announcements!
- We read your tweets about LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 – 4.
- MuggleMail addresses last week’s hot topics.
- One of our listeners points out another amazing symmetry example in the series!
- Chapter by Chapter: Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapters 4 – 6.
- We discuss Hermione’s desire to take so many classes. Plus, why is she taking Muggle Studies?
- Why is Harry’s BIGGEST problem the fact that he won’t be able to go to Hogsmeade?
- Are there any parallels between Ron/Scabbers and Hermione/Crookshanks?
- Tralawney and Ron can actually predict the future together?!
- We look at the death omens throughout the whole series.
- Why was drunk Hagrid missing from the Prisoner of Azkaban film, but ever present in the Half-Blood Prince film?
- This Week in MuggleCast History looks at Laura’s Dumbledore/McGonagall ship theory which had been created by many fans.
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast soul returns.
- Check out Andrew’s new website: LadyGagaLive.net!
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 17.2 MB)
Running time: 1:35:29, 45.9 MB