- We attempt to guess which book was the Most Banned/Challenged of the decade.
- When can we expect the Deathly Hallows trailer to be released?
- Will WB aim for a PG-13 rating?
- Our thoughts on a LEGO: Harry Potter Collector’s Edition.
- A Harry Potter visitor attraction is approved at Leavesden and we give our take.
- MuggleCast interviews Warwick Davis in celebration of his new book Size Matters Not.
- We talk about his time on the Harry Potter set, his favorite book, his favorite memories, and his career outside of Potter.
- Chapter by Chapter: Chapters 18 and 19 of Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Why did the trio find it so hard to believe Pettigrew was an animagus?
- How did Dumbledore never once spot the group of animagus friends?
- We look at how Dumbledore really believes in taking risks.
- Snape is one grumpy man in this chapter. Is it truly because of the childhood grudge?
- Why should Harry be the only one who decides whether Pettigrew lives or dies? The others had valid reasons to kill him.
- An abbreviated MuggleMail segment looks at your feedback.
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast Soul: Mother and Daughter edition.
- MuggleCast Episode 198 will be released on May 12th.
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 14.9 MB)
Running time: 1:43:01, 49.5 MB