Harry Potter and the Cursed Child has arrived around the world! We’ve read the script book and are ready to dive in. In today’s episode we break down Part 1.
– We’re celebrating 11 years of podcasting.. Thank you, listeners!
– GeekyCon memories and Brooklyn shoutouts.
– Andrew correctly predicted a major Cursed Child plot point! He is… genius!
– JKR: Harry is done and Cursed Child should be considered canon – we give our thoughts on these comments.
– We break down Part 1 of The Cursed Child.
– Nineteen Years Later: Revisiting the Epilogue.
– Scorpius rumors: What purpose do they serve?
– Does Albus lack certain knowledge and abilities he should have at his age?
– Harry’s blanket: why did Petunia keep it?
– Harry’s adult character analyzed: his fight with Albus and treatment of McGonagall
– Delphi and Amos Diggory
– The Trolley Lady is a BAMF!
– Why, and HOW is security so lax at the Ministry and inside the Minister’s office?
– Time-turning back to the first two tasks: their consequences (and in some cases, absurdity)
– The Part 1 cliffhanger
– Listener thoughts and questions
– Read Andrew’s DIRTY Cursed Child fan-fiction.
– Mail us a birthday card! If you’re into that.
4044 North Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 61618
Running time: 1:57:58, 70.9 MB