In our first episode of 2017, Andrew shares recent stories from the real Wizarding World, and surprises Micah and Eric with news about his hit fan fiction, Never Sever Us.
- Andrew’s now a published author! (Photos of the book are at the bottom of this post — Thank you, Kendra!)
- …and has tasted hot Butterbeer!
- …and has traded houses to become a Slytherin!
- What does it mean that Grindelwald was a seer?
- The new Fantastic Beasts covers have been revealed!
- We dive deep into the launch of JKR’s new website (which definitely has a nostalgic feel)
- Jo answers some FAQs about Fantastic Beasts and we analyze
- Why couldn’t Newt just apparate to the USA? Why did he go through No-Maj customs? Why couldn’t Newt ‘accio’ all of his beasts safely back to his briefcase?
- Why isn’t Veritaserum used in interrogations?
- Why did ‘revelio’ undo the effects of the Polyjuice Potion?
- Why didn’t Harry Potter develop an Obscurus?
- Twitter Question: What uncommon element(s) from the HP books or films do you want to see become important in the FB series?
- MuggleCast is sponsored by Blue Apron. Click here to get your first three meals free!
- Patron supporters can listen to this episode ad-free and get the latest installment of Bonus MuggleCast!
Running Time: 1:12:30, 43.5 MB
Never Sever Us photos: