- This week we welcome you to the show with our sweet new intro.
- Why is WB so adamant about keeping the movies 2 1/2 hours long?
- Check out MuggleNet’s new book, MuggleNet.com’s What Will Happen In Harry Potter 7.
- Probably Prophecy! (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)
- Jamie’s lack of Halloween enjoyment as a child explains his bitter disposition as an adult.
- Main Discussion: Ghosts, Poltergeists, and Ghouls, oh my!
- How should we take Nearly Headless Nick’s advice to Harry at the end of OOTP?
- What’s with the Bloody Baron, and why is he so… bloody?
- Was the Grey Lady inspired by the ghost of Lady Jane Grey, who haunts the Tower of London?
- Could Dumbledore get rid of Peeves?
- Does Professor Binns know anything crucial about Voldemort?
- Debate: Halloween is a morally vapid holiday, which encourages delinquency.
- Andrew and Jamie vs. Micah and Laura.
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast Soul.
- Laura Mallory update.
- British/Halloween joke.
Running time: 1:12:23, 33.5 MB