On our October 02nd, 2005 edition of MuggleCast…
Lupin or Greyback? To whom does Pettigrew’s hand belong? While Snape can’t seem to find a reason to like his students, why didn’t the Ministry use an owl to locate Sirius Black? Plus, will Godric, Helga, Rowena, and Salazar ever show their faces around Hogwarts? And just what is up with that furry feline called Crookshanks?
From Luna and Neville’s rising importance to Dumbledore rising from the dead…all that and more ahead with Andrew, Ben, Eric, Kevin, and Laura on this week’s edition of MuggleCast.
- Update on live podcast meet-up
- Voldemort Contest Semi-finalists now up!
- Jamie is busy this week; Ben fills in for the Joke of the Day
- It’s a voicemail-athon!
- How do owls find their way to the recipient?
- What we think of the Potter actors
- Ben sees dead people
- Why does Snape dislike Neville more than he dislikes Harry?
- Harry’s dad came out of Voldemort’s wand first in HP4– why is this?
- Will Dumbledore make a Gandalf-like appearance in the next book?
- What’s going on with Charlie Weasley these days?
- Have we ever seen the portraits of the four founders? What importance could the pictures hold?
- What could Luna and Ginny’s role in HP7 be?
- Magical standards and effects and the Ministry of Magic
- Does Crookshanks have any importance?
- Could Wormtail repay Harry using…his hand?
- Ron and Hermione theories
- MuggleCast theme song can be found here
- Another Spy on Spartz
- Andrew’s Listener Challenge (last week’s entries can be found here)
Running time: 49:00, 22.80 MB