On our January 09th, 2006 edition of MuggleCast…
Is Dumbledore dead, or is he alive? That is the question. Could his association with the phoenix explain why he has so many middle names? Was Fawkes taking a nap the night of Dumbledore’s death? And just what did happen to his wand? Plus, was the Headmaster’s greatest mistake offering Tom Riddle enrollment at Hogwarts?
All that and more ahead with Andrew, Emily, Kevin, Laura, and Micah on this week’s edition of MuggleCast.
- Emily, our site editor, makes a guest appearance
- Brief mention of our new MuggleCast site
- Character Discussion: Albus Dumbledore
- Is he dead?
- Andrew and Micah say, “No!”
- While Emily, Kevin, and Laura think they’re crazy
- Why is he so closely tied to the phoenix?
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore – Why so many names?
- Why didn’t Fawkes come to his aid?
- Why was a certain part of HBP left out of the UK edition?
- We discuss all the mysteries surrounding his death…
- And continuously plug Dumbledoreisnotdead.com
- What happened to Dumbledore’s wand?
- What would have happened if Dumbledore never approached Tom Riddle?
- Did Harry learn all he needed to from Dumbledore?
- Will Draco die in Book 7? If so, who will kill him?
- Why didn’t the Ministry just check people’s left arms to see if they were Death Eaters?
- Could Voldemort suffer a Dementor’s kiss?
- Dueling Club: 16-yr-old Harry vs 16-yr-old Snape
- Spy on Spartz and Andrew’s Listener Challenge return
- Advice with MuggleCast
- Next week’s topic: Rubeus Hagrid
Running time: 1:15:10, 26.1 MB