- We review the new House editions of Philosopher’s Stone from Bloomsbury
- Andrew reveals his true allegiance(s)
- Kreacher has passed on at age 666
- What tweet about a popular Fantastic Beasts theory did J.K. Rowling like three times?
- Zoe Kravitz talks Newt and Leta
- Fantastic Beasts Mailbag
- We theorize a bit more on why Newt left Hogwarts
- Was Dumbledore a target of Grindelwald’s from the onset?
- Will Dumbledore be portrayed in a less than positive light in future films? Will his relationship with Grindelwald be showcased at all?
- Chances we get a Tom Riddle cameo? What other families/characters can we expect to run into?
- What will happen to Credence in the next film?
- The creepy Death Cell inside MACUSA
- What exactly happens to witches and wizards born to No-Majs in the U.S.?
- The Dueling Club and Make The Connection return!
- In Bonus MuggleCast we offer updates on the original trio. Plus: Does Dan really want to do a Cursed Child movie?
Patrons can listen to the show without advertising right here.
Running Time: 1:17:44, 47 MB
In one of the books, Hermione casts a spell to melt a path through the thick snow. So several people casting that spell at the same time would probably be faster than ploughing.