- Visit http://www.thehpalliance.org/darfurfast for full details.
- This special Harry Potter Alliance podcast covers a call to action by Harry Potter fans called DarfurFast. Listen for details on the effort, and hear from some special guests, including:
- Sifa Nsengimana who is the Executive Director of Agahozo-Shalom Youth Village, a JDC special project which strives to provide a family-like life and a High School education to 500 orphans in Rwanda as well as co-chair of the Massachusetts Coalition to Save Darfur.
- Stephanie Nyombayire, one of the founding members of the Genocide Intervention Network.
- Sabina Carlson, STAND’s National Community Outreach Coordinator.
- John Prendergast Co-Founder of the ENOUGH Project.
- Edited by Paul DeGeorge of Harry and the Potters.
Running time: 59:18, 27.2 MB