On our December 31st, 2005 edition of The Leaky Mug…
- Sue joins the crew
- Ben chickens out, while Melissa swears revenge
- Jamie’s 90% official for Vegas
- MuggleCast fan chat converted; they even send Melissa a Happy Birthday message
- A look back at the last four months of joint podcasts
- Kevin loves being stalked
- The boys try to start rumors about Jo! (Sue immediately quashes them.)
- PotterCast makes a big announcement: an interview with Arthur Levine, editor of the U.S. editions of Potter
- We read our favorite hate mail on the show
- The Andrew “yeahs” start the most annoying trend since the macarena
- The LeakyMug Tour, coming to a city near you
- Our memories of July 16, 2005
- Papa Spartz says “lose the tone”
- John calls Emerson, who insists an appearance was not in his contract (but will give us all free iPods, so it’s Okay)
- Emerson’s going to propose to Melissa in Vegas; Melissa outlaws leprechauns at the wedding
- Sue outsings Emerson with the Ohio State fight song
- The MuggleBoys are soon to be on PotterCast
- John pays someone to write his jokes!
- John’s family hijacks the show from the background
- The Vegas hotel room – whose name should it be under?
- Our resolutions!
- Kevin and Melissa go to the backwards compatible room
- The Jo Rowling podcast?
- No more waiting for Emerson to talk Edinburgh. No more!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Running time: 53:19, 24.4 MB