- Jude Law responds to being cast as Dumbledore
- Listeners give their thoughts on Theseus Scamander
- We begin our first Fantastic Beasts character discussion: Queenie Goldstein
- Queenie’s Legilimency does not appear to be common knowledge
- How her abilities could be used for both good and evil in future films
- Was she forced to repress her Legilimency growing up?
- Is she intentionally keeping the truth from MACUSA?
- How Queenie’s Legilimency differs from that of Snape
- Why does she reveal so quickly to Jacob and Newt that she can read minds?
- JKR: While Queenie could read your mind right now, she doesn’t always draw the right conclusions from what she’s reading. What are the implications of this statement?
- Make The Music Connection returns with an interesting twist
- Sage schools us on the latest Wizard Rock
- In Bonus MuggleCast we discuss Newt’s Patronus. Why does J.K. Rowling call it a “big” spoiler?
This week’s episode is sponsored by Puffs the Play, Canvas People, and Blue Apron!
- Puffs: Use code MugglePuffs at checkout and save 10% off your order!
- Canvas People: Use code Muggle to get an 11×14 print FREE! Just pay shipping.
- Blue Apron: Get your first three meals free, just pay shipping! Visit BlueApron.com/MuggleCast
Running time: 1:15:25, 45.2 MB