- Hypable.com writer Kendra joins the show!
- Eric recaps a great LeakyCon weekend in Dallas!
- We meet a brand-new Fantastic Beast – the chupacabra – and get our first glimpse at baby nifflers
- Newt is headed to Paris to “track” Credence, but how does he even know he’s alive?
- Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Chapter 3 of Half-Blood Prince
- Are the media headlines meant to make readers and the wizarding community feel safe despite Voldemort’s known return to power?
- Why has Dumbledore been reinstated as Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot?
- Our first (passing) mention of Inferi
- Is Harry’s lack of trust in Dumbledore showing up at Privet Drive a result of their relationship from Order of the Phoenix?
- Why didn’t Harry tell the Dursleys that Dumbledore would be visiting? How would they have reacted if he did?
- We discuss Dumbledore and Petunia’s prior correspondence. Was Dumbledore ready to play that hand if necessary?
- Privet Drive Payoff: Dumbledore puts the Dursleys in their rightful place!
- Are we seeing a Grindelwald-era Dumbledore based on the way he intimidates the Dursleys or is he just setting affairs in order?
- Dumbledore’s hand, mead, Grimmauld Place, Kreacher and more!
- We learn that Harry must return to Privet Drive one more time
- The hosts give their MVPs of the Week and Rename the Chapter; plus a great Crackpot Theory on Felix Felicis
- Quizzitch: Who gave Ambrosius Flume his first job, thanks to Slughorn?
This week’s episode is brought to you by BeachBody On Demand (text MuggleCast to 303030 for a FREE trial!) and ZipRecruiter!
Download now (1:27:17, 52.4 MB)