This week, w
e’re hosting a Wizarding Wold BBQ! See who is invited and what they would bring to the party! Then, your Harry Potter friends attempt to be better friends to each other than Harry is to Hagrid, Lupin and Hermione as we discuss the latest chapter in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!
- Our 2023 Patreon Physical Gift is here! We’re so excited to debut our MuggleCast Beanie, perfect for those outdoor winter and indoor air conditioned months! Let’s face it, it’ll look great on you anytime of the year! This knitted, high quality beanie features colors inspired by our current album art (which, conveniently, are also the four hosts’ Hogwarts Houses) and a MuggleCast patch on the front with the MicBolt built in! Learn more about how you can get yours by clicking here!
- Main Discussion: Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 14: Snape’s Grudge
- 4-Word Summary: Mud finds its recipient
- Security is ramping up at Hogwarts! Why weren’t these measures taken after the Fat Lady was attacked? And, as we’ve asked many times before in this book, WHERE is the Ministry?
- Neville takes the fall for Hogwarts being a security nightmare! Is his punishment fair or just downright humiliating?
- DAD-GRID: Hagrid gives his best lesson of the year, but it’s not in Care of Magical Creatures, it’s in FRIENDSHIP! Does he get through to both Harry and Ron?
- Do we agree with Hermione’s threat to turn in the Marauder’s Map?
- Snape has DADDY — and bullying — issues!
- Is it a crime for Harry and Neville to be walking around the castle while the other students are in Hogsmeade?
- Why doesn’t Harry wait in the passageway until the area is free of Snape?
- Does Snape use Legilimency on Harry or does he just sense a student being up to no good?
- Connecting The Threads: Snape’s Worst Memory (Order of the Phoenix) is an extension of Snape’s Grudge (Prisoner of Azkaban)
- We reveal never-before-heard audio from the 30-year-old conversation between Snape and Harry!
- Should a teacher really talk to a student the way Snape talks to Harry?
- How much does Snape truly know about the Marauders Map and its manufacturers?
- Much like in the beginning of the chapter, Harry feels as if he’s let someone else he cares about down! In this case, it’s Lupin!
- Odds & Ends cover Sirius Black’s knife, Ron’s popularity, Snape’s ego, the Shrieking Shack and more!
- Quizzitch: Which class with the Gryffindors does Hermione forget to attend?
- Next Week: Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 15: The Quidditch Final