- News Competition runner-up winner Ash Jackson gives us the news!
- We discuss David Heyman’s interview about the DH split.
- Will each part of the film get its own DVD release?
- Vote for MuggleCast on Podcast Alley!
- MuggleMail addresses some burning topics on listener minds.
- Chapter by Chapter covers Chapter 22 of Deathly Hallows.
- Make the Music Connection returns!
- Mikey and Micah host the M&M show.
- Voicemails return with questions about female listeners, Potter conventions, and more.
- Help Mason raise money for the American Cancer Association.
Running time: 1:39:31, 45.6 MB
- Matt and Mikey fight to intro last. Mikey wins.
- MuggleCast News guest anchor Edith gives us the news.
- Jim Dale will be joining us on MuggleCast next week!
- We’re looking for your questions to ask Jim. Call ’em in!
- Chapter by Chapter covers Chapters 20 and 21 of Deathly Hallows.
- Discussion topics include the Deathly Hallows, Xenophilius Lovegood, and more.
- Voicemails return and we have lots of fun questions and answers!
- Make the Music Connection challenges our musical creativity.
- Chicken Soup for the MuggleCast Soul: Baby Edition!
Running time: 1:29:51, 41.2 MB
- *Gasp* No Andrew or Matt this week!
- Spielberg rumors still cropping up – Mikey and Eric provide a strong case for him.
- Jo compares Fudge to Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain.
- What will happen in HBP since the Dursleys are cut?
- Micah says the word “lovers”.
- How does Mad Eye’s magical eye work on a door?
- Was Umbridge influenced at all by the locket?
- Part Two of our interview with Freddie Highmore.
- Chapter By Chapter: Chapter 14, The Thief.
- How does Hermione give away the secret?
- Ron saves the trio unknowingly.
- We have some in-depth analysis on Grindelwald’s depiction in Gregorovitch’s memory.
- Can older actors perform stunts?
- If Slytherin only wanted purebloods, why did the sorting hat want to put Harry in Slytherin along with Voldemort and Snape, who were also half-bloods?
Running time: 1:35:20, 43.8 MB
- Andrew kicks the show off with an intriguing, on-topic story.
- It’s a new month so vote on Podcast Alley!
- Del Toro isn’t directing Deathly Hallows, and we react.
- Betting Men better be betting.
- MuggleMail covers last week’s hot topics.
- We interview Paul DeGeorge from Harry and the Potters.
- Harry Year 7 discusses his second annual charity effort, the Wizard Rock EP of the Month Club.
- The MuggleNet song, created in 2005 by Paul and his brother, makes its worldwide debut.
- Chapter by Chapter: Chapter 13.
- Did the locket have any effect on Umbridge?
- Mad-Eye’s Eye on the toad’s door makes us sad.
- We discuss the Polyjuice Potion scenes in the film series and how this one should be done.
- Make the Connection ideas from listeners like you.
- A Pensieve Possibilities list sent in by MuggleCast Fan Forum listeners.
Running time: 1:47:08, 36.8 MB