Skip to content
- Did Wizards Unite finally confirm a long-standing theory about Lavender Brown?
- Main Discussion: All The Ways That Hogwarts Is A Security Nightmare
- For decades, students and teachers have been lied to about Hogwarts safety!
- Are moving staircases really a good idea?
- The Forbidden Forest & Black Lake are no place for students of any age!
- The Triwizard Tournament? Ask Cedric Diggory how that turned out!
- Background check, anyone? We discuss how professors like Quirrell, Lockhart, Hagrid & Impostor Moody endangered the students year-after-year.
- Quidditch… need we say more?
- Dear Dumbledore, you REALLY couldn’t find the the Chamber of Secrets? Or the giant snake?
- The Whomping Willow (emphasis on whomping)
- Mental health check: should students really be experiencing their worst fears (Boggarts) in front of each other?
- Remember that year Dementors “safeguarded” the school?
- Listeners weigh in with their security concerns, including The Room of Requirement, Portraits, Secret Passages and more!
- Are parents ever notified about all of the dangers at Hogwarts?
- Quizzitch: After Neville falls off his broom in Year 1 who tells Malfoy to shut up? Visit MuggleCast.com/Quizzitch to submit your answer!
- This week’s episode is sponsored by MDAcne (take the quiz and get your first month’s supply for free, just pay shipping) and BetterHelp (receive 10% off your first month)!
- Support us on Patreon and receive magical benefits, like a personalized thank you video from one of the hosts and Bonus MuggleCast!