Skip to content
- News: Harry Potter flagship store opening on June 3 in New York City, but not everyone on the panel is into the news.
- This week’s episode is all MuggleMail!
- Did Harry’s “I am The Chosen One” line miss its mark with some fans?
- Listeners share lots of feedback on our Fred and George episode! We even hear from several twins!
- Should you omit “problematic” parts of the books when reading Harry Potter to your children?
- Seline from South Australia sparks a spirited discussion about teaching basic reading, writing and arithmetic at Hogwarts!
- Do the hosts enjoy the books more because the movies omit so much?
- We examine a secret deleted scene from the Goblet of Fire movie
- Night Crawler: Wasn’t Harry old enough to crawl or even walk away from the Dursley’s doorstep at the beginning of Sorcerer’s Stone?
- Everyone seems to want a Harry Potter TV show. Well, what if it’s really bad?
- Is Ron the glue that holds the trio together?
- What was Hermione doing on the train ride to Hogwarts while Harry and Ron were in the flying Ford Anglia?
- Why weren’t students told Voldemort’s real name?
- We answer a vintage email from August 2007! Did Ron use Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup to gain entrance to the Chamber of Secrets?
- Quizzitch: What is the mathematical formula for determining the circumference of a circle? Visit MuggleCast.com/Quizzitch to submit your answer!
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BetterHelp (Get 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/mugglecast) and Usual Wines (get your first glass on us by using code ‘mugglecast’ at checkout)!
- Support us on Patreon and receive magical benefits, like access to our recording studio, Bonus MuggleCast a personalized thank you video from one of the hosts and more!