On this week’s episode, Micah and Eric talk about what Fantastic Beasts 4 needs to do in order to keep fans interested in the franchise. Then open our Muggle Mailbag to take feedback on Secrets of Dumbledore
. Plus… Alakazam! Can wizards and witches really use spoons to do magic?
- Main Mini-Discussion: What does Fantastic Beasts 4 need to do in order to be a satisfying story for fans?
- With where Secrets of Dumbledore left us, what more story is there to tell?
- Can the franchise continue to hang its hooks on Potter nostalgia, but then fail to deliver?
- Do we feel there is enough meat for five Fantastic Beasts films? Could a flashback movie work?
- It’s time to bust open the Muggle Mailbag!
- What did Grindelwald know about Dumbledore’s future when he said: “Who’s going to love you now?”
- Will Jude Law’s Dumbledore ever reenact the Half-Blood Prince potion scene?
- Is Secrets of Dumbledore too gay?
- Did Dumbledore plan for Jacob to be an “assassin” all along?
- Why did Leta choose Theseus? Is Newt to blame?
- Which characters are the best examples from each Hogwarts House?
- Can you use spoons to do magic?
- Quizzitch: In Half-Blood Prince, during the cave scene, what does Dumbledore toast before drinking the potion?
- On next week’s episode: we’re off for the Memorial Day Holiday, but back the following week with our Secrets of Dumbledore movie commentary!
- This week’s episode is brought to you by Mint Mobile (to get your new wireless plan for just $15 bucks/month and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE, visit MintMobile.com/MuggleCast) and BetterHelp (get 10% off their first month at BetterHelp.com/MuggleCast)!