- Deathly Hallows – Part 2 has surpassed the $1 billion mark. How high will it go?
- Pottermore registration opens and we explain the positives and negatives.
- Andrew’s painful initial sign up.
- What our are usernames? Listeners share theirs as well via the MuggleCast Twitter account.
- We talk more about Deathly Hallows – Part 2 and analyze particular scenes.
- Ben and Richard hate 3D and sweating a lot.
- Why are we paying for 3D if we hardly see it at times in Part 2?
- Were average movie-goers, who aren’t big fans, able to comprehend exactly what was going on?
- Have we gotten so used to seeing Dan as Harry that we judge him based on Dan’s Harry or book Harry?
- Molly Weasley’s non-canon face.
- Are Eric and Alan Rickman enrolled in de-aging programs?
- An announcement concerning the frequency of new MuggleCast episodes.
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 14.7 MB)
Running time: 1:21:12, 39 MB