- Thank you to this week’s sponsors: BOMBAS (receive 20% off with promo code ‘MuggleCast’!) and BeachBody (Text ‘MuggleCast’ to 303030 to receive a free trial!)
- News: Back to Hogwarts featurette, JKR’s old website returns and just when was SS released in the US?
- Chapter-by-Chapter continues with Chapter 5 of Half-Blood Prince
- We rename the chapter to… the best of our ability: Fleur was entering Harry’s room and existed
- Harry and Dumbledore arrived to The Burrow sooner than expected. What else did the Headmaster have up his sleeve to pursue Slughorn?
- What business does Dumbledore have with the Minister?
- Why is Tonks so visibly upset?
- Slughorn taught Molly and Arthur. Could there be a Fantastic Beasts cameo in the works?
- We discuss the themes of security, comedy and xenophobia
- Harry lets Ron and Hermione in on the fact that he will be having lessons with Dumbledore and the truth about the prophecy
- OWL mayhem
- Quizzitch returns! What classic childrens’ game gets a magical upgrade in Chapter 6, Draco’s Detour?
Running time: 1:23:01, 49.8 MB
On the subject of the Weasleys’ and Hermione’s attitude towards Fleur in this chapter, you mentioned xenophobia, and that is a part of it. There’s something of a centuries old animosity between the French and the English, so that plays into the way Fleur and the Trio and the Weasleys perceive and interact with each other, as is also evident in Goblet of Fire.
Comments are closed.