This week, we’re taking a break from your regularly scheduled programming! BUT, Micah recently got a chance to preview Harry Potter: The Exhibition in New York City! Enjoy this MuggleMiniCast, which includes an interview with Tom Zaller, the President & CEO of Imagine Exhibitions.
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition is now open in NYC’s Herald Square!
- Micah speaks with Tom Zaller, the President & CEO of Imagine Exhibitions
- Eric and Micah discuss how this exhibition differs from previous ones, what to expect as you make your way through, favorite moments, exclusive merchandise and more!
- Next week: Chapter-by-Chapter returns with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 10: The Marauder’s Map
- And don’t forget! There’s much more MuggleCast waiting for you on Patreon, including Bonus MuggleCast segments! Most recently we discussed if HBO Max should gear the new Harry Potter TV show towards adults and the next Wizarding World park coming to Universal Orlando! Become a patron of ours today at Patreon.com/MuggleCast! As always, we appreciate your support of the show!