- Listener Rebuttals talk about last week’s Butterbeer and our Voldemort VS Dumbledore discussion.
- What’s Buggin’ Micah gets results!
- Don’t believe it was Micah? Andrew finds a hint Jo dropped.
- Our main discussion: Why did James give Dumbledore the invisibility cloak?
- Micah’s getting bugged again… look out!
- Send in the top 10 items on Dumbledore’s will.
- Dumbledore/Norris Facts.
- Voicemails concerning Home-schooling, Lily’s Eyes, and Fawkes.
- Dating Service update.
- The winner of last week’s song contest.
Running time: 1:00:42, 28.1 MB
- Two-Way Mirror Listener Rebuttals.
- A mai- discussion for you this week!
- Does the magical abilities of Dumbledore and Voldemort differ from the rest of the wizarding community?
- Crackpot Theory of the Week.
- Eric’s useless! He fails at life! He calls himself a fan?!
- Another Editorial Discussion with Brandon Ford.
- Laura, Micah, and Brandon discuss what Wormtail could be up to, Dumbledore’s death, and more.
- A new segment titled “What’s Buggin’ Micah?” shows a new side of our news man.
- More Dumbledore/Norris facts.
- The return of Gimme a Butterbeer.
- HUH?! Comment of the Week.
- One long blooper where Ben goes through Moundridge High to see what his fellow classmates think of Potter.
Running time: 1:30:51, 41.6 MB
- Read the winning California lyrics here!
- PO Box Update. Click here to see the sketch of the MuggleCasters.
- Our new catch-phrase: Pickle.
- We learn Jamie can talk really-really-super-super-lyk-omg fast.
- California song winners and the sketch will be posted soon!
- Main Discussion: the Two-Way Mirror.
- Our brand new debate segment: SHOULD Hogwarts stay open? The group takes sides and goes at it.
- More Dumbledore/Norris Facts.
- See Walker Texas Ranger on Conan right here.
- Crackpot Theory of the Week.
- A spur-of-the-moment British Joke of the Day.
- The truth behind the other Potter podcasts.
- Celine Dion or Savage Garden?
Running time: 1:21:16, 37.5 MB
- Rupert intros the show! He’s got something for Micah next week.
- Guess who’s featured in the newspaper for being the coolest. person. ever.
- Listener Rebuttals tackle last week’s heavy discussion.
- Character Discussion: Aberforth Dumbledore.
- Goats. Riiiight.
- Reading, PA is about to get a bad reputation.
- We try our hand at a new crackpot-theory segment, but we need your help!
- A few voicemails.
- Jamie hurt his back.
- Dumbledore/Norris Facts.
- Andrew’s ‘HUH?!’ E-mail of the Week.
- The verdict from the Easy Button: That WAS easy.
Running time: 1:07:47, 23.6 MB
- MuggleNet staffer Claire joins us as a co-host.
- Any takers on a MuggleCast dating service?
- New T-shirts are on the way! “Squares” and “MicBolt” are almost out of stock.
- They’re going in the Disney vault forever!
- US writing a book? Pure blasphemy!
- Main Discussion: Defense Against the Dark Arts.
- What happened to all its teachers prior to SS?
- Was there more to Lupin leaving the position?
- Snape as the DADA teacher.
- Who will teach it in HP7?
- Lots and lots of voicemails.
- New Dumbledore/Norris facts.
- “Huh?!” E-mail of the Week.
Running time: 52:37, 18.4 MB
- Ben is truly dedicated to the show.
- …but Jamie thinks his recording circumstances are even more dedicated.
- Listener Rebuttals
- “Too much music!” cries Andrew.
- What’s up with Harry’s eyes?
- Has Lily given Harry some sort of eye barrier?
- It’s like when a piece of dirt hits your contact lense.
- “Uhh…Not really,” says Eric.
- The deal with black and gray eyes mentioned in the books.
- Who was at Godric’s Hollow the night Lily and James were killed?
- Will Harry become an auror?
- A podcasting first: Ben drives and podcasts!
- Andrew scares a girl at the charity reading.
- A caller gives us a great theory on Snape being good.
- We try to do something bold and talk about the latest HP news.
- Are Lucky Charms REALLY lucky?
Running time: 1:07:14, 23.5 MB
- Happy Birthday, MuggleCast!
- 50 Shows… wow…
- Just Put Your Food in the – Micahwave?
- Listener rebuttals.
- JKR’s explanation of Wizard population?
- Homeschooling and the Harry Potter world.
- Nostalgia! Our first times doing the show together.
- The absolute worst recording experiences ever.
- Lumos 2006 and New York City reminiscence.
- Main Discussion: An Evening with Harry, Carrie, and Garp.
- John Irving, great questionnaire-pwner.
- Whoopi, Jon Stewart, and – that other guy.
- Dumbledore IS dead, and the website people are mad.
- She totally avoided Snape, but gave us wands and Petunia.
- Harry, Ron, and Hermione will live! Ben still disagrees.
- A voicemail line just for Erica!
- Here’s to another fifty shows!
- Listener comments – favorite moments.
- Jamie’s true singing voice comes out.
Running time: 1:08:42, 23.9 MB
Our first ever live episode of MuggleCast! Featuring a JKR book reading giveaway, a 12-year old dissing Eric, Hogwarts discussion, and much more! It’s a different (and kinda late) episode of the show because we’re busy in Vegas…excuse the less-than-perfect quality that you expect every week!
Running time: 1:33:58, 32.6 MB
- The Micahscope.
- We’re getting down and dirty with Podcast Alley votes this week.
- Save Gas Money! email@example.com
- Listener Rebuttals cover the Mirror of Erised and Snape.
- This week we discuss the Room of Requirement.
- How DOES it really work? You can’t make something out of nothing.
- Perhaps the room has to have the item you require in stock.
- Is there any way to empty it out?
- Using it to hide Horcruxes?
- What are its limitations?
- Do the effects of the room only last while you’re inside?
- Don’t trust something if you can’t see where it keeps its brain!
- One listener gets in an accident while listening to the show.
- In unrelated news, we premiere our new car giveaway!
- Favorites: End Battle Scene.
- …it kinda tangents off onto Michael Gambon playing Dumbledore in the final scenes of OOTP.
- This Week in Potter: the release date of Half-Blood Prince.
- Jamie tells a bold face lie to the BBC.
- Could Ron and Hermione’s actions in the final scenes of the first book foreshadow HP7?
- Another Horcrux theory from a listener.
- The effects a person can have on their spells.
Running time: 1:12:27, 29.4 MB
- Listener Rebuttals tackle last week’s hot topics.
- Can the Mirror of Erised reveal where the final Horcruxes are?
- Much more Mirror of Erised discussion.
- The Spice Girls make a guest appearance.
- Dumbledore and Harry’s relationship in Half-Blood Prince is analyzed.
- Jamie and Ben see each other in the mirror.
- Moundridge High School doesn’t teach the English language properly.
- Jo says that the POA film foreshadowed events in the final two books. Like what?
- MuggleCast interviews Warwick Davis, who plays Flitwick in the Potter films.
- We learn why his character’s appearance changed so dramatically from COS to POA.
- Warwick explains how the crowd-surfing Flitwick scene came to be.
- He tells us about his time on the OOTP set and the new director, David Yates.
- He’s currently planning a new podcast of his own, titled “Small Talk.”
- We learn about his filming career, his perspective on films, and much more.
- British and Australian listeners can rejoice: we have foreign phone numbers now!
- Jamie’s British Joke of the Day has a sad announcement 🙁
Running time: 1:23:34, 22.2 MB