- Eric’s Halloween costume is Harry Potter themed in an unexpected way.
- Deathly Hallows TV spots are appearing all over the place.
- Samples from the Deathly Hallows soundtrack are released. We listen to a few and give our early review.
- The 2010 Podcast Awards nomination period begins soon. We want to be in the running!
- Chapter by Chapter covers Goblet of Fire Chapters 16 – 18.
- Does it say something that Durmstrang sits with Slytherin and Beauxbatons sit with Ravenclaw? Eric realizes something clever about this.
- Why are there strict guidelines to enter the TriWizard Tournament?
- Can a reader tell from this point that Karkaroff put Harry’s name in the Goblet?
- The wonderful double meaning Moody/Barty Crouch Jr.’s hated towards Karkaroff.
- Of all people, why was it Cedric who was selected to compete for Hogwarts?
- Why does Bagman enjoy the idea of this four-person tournament so much?
- Ron doesn’t trust Harry, and his reasoning is extremely weak.
- Rita Skeeter and her man hands – what is Jo trying to say?
- MuggleMail addresses last week’s hot topics, an answer to Trelawney’s inaccurate predictions, and cheesy Potter movie endings.
- Dueling Club: Ghost Edition!
- What are some of our listeners doing for Halloween that’s Potter related?
Download Now (Low-Bandwidth: 16.3 MB)
Running time: 1:30:07, 43.3 MB
I simply could not leave your website prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information an individual provide in your guests? Is gonna be back frequently to inspect new posts
Thanks for another informative website. Where else could I get that type of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.